Laying the groundwork The History of Our Foundation
Laying the groundwork1925–1945
Takasaburou’s son Koji builds a school in Wakamizu, laying the foundation for a superior learning environment.
- Nagoya Training School of Electricity
- Nagoya Electric Educational Foundation
- High school
- Aichi Institute of Technology Meiden High School
- Junior high school
- Aichi Institute of Technology Meiden Junior High School
- Junior college
- Junior College of Aichi Institute of Technology
- Aichi Institute of Technology
- Vocational college
- Aichi Institute of Technology Communications and Electronics
- Principal (4th) Masagoro Tsukino
- Table tennis club wins All Japan Middle School Table Tennis Championships (Togo Flag moves from Aomori to Chukyo district).
Facilities moved and newly constructed on an athletic site in Wakamizu, Chikusa-ku. (Total site area: 1,078 square meters)
Day school classes start following their transfer to Wakamizu in Chikusa-ku.
Shinsakae-machi school now exclusively used for night school classes.
- Principal (5th) Shinji Wada
- Principal (6th) Koji Goto
- Shinsakae-machi building (night school) destroyed by bombing (March 12).
Night school moved to the Wakamizu campus, classes resume.